- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 5 sage leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 leek, roughly chopped
Melt butter in a saute pan over low heat. Add garlic and sage. Season with salt and pepper. Add the mushrooms, cook 5 minutes until slightly softened. Pour in cream and heat slowly. When the sauce has reached a velvety smooth consistency, remove from stove. Stir in leek and serve immediately with chicken Marsala ravioli.