Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillet
- 2 tablespoons celery seed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 sides of Alaskan salmon, each 3 1/2 pounds
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Combine all spices. Generously rub the spice mixture on the flesh side of the salmon and drizzle with a light coat of oil. Place the salmon on the grill, flesh side first. Let cook for about 7 to 10 minutes each side.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.