- 4 (8-ounce) pork chops, frenched
- Coarse kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon Shallot Chutney, recipe follows
Preheat grill to medium.
Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and smoked paprika, to taste. Drizzle with olive oil and put on the hot grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side achieving slight char. Transfer to a platter, top with Lemon Shallot Chutney and serve.
Lemon Shallot Chutney:
- 4 Meyer lemons, supremed
- 2 shallots, sliced into thin rings
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, mix together the lemon sections, shallots, tarragon, chives, olive oil, sugar, and salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.