1. Preheat grill or griddle pan.
2. Season fillets with salt, pepper, lemon and 1 Tbsp of oil.
3. Grill approximately 2-3 minutes each side until done.
4. Heat sauté pan on high heat.
5. Add remaining oil, squash and zucchini.
6. Brown vegetables then add garlic, red pepper flakes, and tomatoes.
7. Toss gently and add sherry.
8. Turn off heat and add tomato juice.
9. Finish by placing mixture in serving bowl, top with cooked fillets, croutons, and parsley leaves.
Recipe Courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute