Argentinean Beef Skewers with Chimichurri
- 1 pound filet mignon, cut in 1-inch cubes, coated with olive oil and divided among 4 skewers
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Puree all ingredients for chimichurri in a blender until just blended. Grill beef skewers and brush chimichurri on during the last few minutes of cooking. Serve more chimichurri on the side as a condiment.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.