- 1 cup finely chopped vanilla wafers
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Kentucky bourbon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
Combine the vanilla wafer crumbs, chopped pecans, 1 cup of the confectioners' sugar, and the cocoa. Combine the bourbon and corn syrup and stir into the dry mixture. When thoroughly blended, cover and refrigerate the dough for 1 hour or more. Sift the remaining confectioners' sugar onto a large piece of waxed paper. Take 1 tablespoon of the dough, shape it into a ball, and roll it in the sugar. Repeat until all the dough is used. Store them, covered, in the refrigerator.