Crunchy 3-Cabbage Slaw
- 1/2 small head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 small head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 small head napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, halved, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 orange pepper, halved, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely diced
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
Toss together the cabbage, carrots, onion, bell peppers and jalapeno peppers in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and sugar in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the oil. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Let sit 15 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.