Grilled Antipasto with Gorgonzola Crostini
- 2 red bell peppers, grilled, peeled and cut into 1/8
- 2 yellow bell peppers, grilled, peeled and cut into 1/8
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and grilled
- 2 small eggplants, halved and grilled
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved and grilled
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Assorted olives
- 8 slices Italian bread, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1/2 pound Gorgonzola, at room temperature
Place all of the grilled vegetables on a platter and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Scatter the olives around the platter. Brush the bread with olive oil on both sides and grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove the bread from the grill and immediately spread with the softened Gorgonzola.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.