- 1 tablespoon ground bay leaves
- 2 1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mace
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 6 Idaho potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Combine all spices in a small bowl.
Place potatoes in a pot of cold water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and cook until potatoes are tender, but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain, let cool and cut each potato lengthwise into 8 slices.
Heat grill to high.
Brush potatoes with oil and season with the "Old Bay-style" spice rub and grill until golden brown and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
Serves: 6; Calories: 238; Total Fat: 7.5 grams; Saturated Fat: 1 gram; Protein: 5 grams; Total carbohydrates: 40 grams; Sugar:1 gram; Fiber: 3.5 grams; Cholesterol: 0 milligrams; Sodium:1591 milligrams