Raspberry Basil Limoncello Cocktail
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 12 fresh basil leaves, roughly torn, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 lemon, cut into sixths, plus wheels for garnish
- 1/4 cup simple syrup, chilled (more if you prefer the cocktail a little sweeter)
- 2 ounces Limoncello
- 4 ounces citron vodka
- Crushed ice
- Sparkling rose wine, chilled
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Combine the raspberries, basil, lemons and simple syrup in a small pitcher and muddle until the raspberries are mashed. Add the Limoncello and vodka. Let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay