Roasted Red and Yellow Beets with Goat Cheese and Lemon-Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 2 large red beets, trimmed of all but 1-inch of greens
- 2 large yellow beets, trimmed of all but 1-inch of greens
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound arugula, washed and dried
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
Preheat grill. Rub beets with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and wrap separately in aluminum foil. Place on the grill over medium heat and let cook for 1 hour or until tender. Remove from foil and let cool slightly. Peel and cut into 1-inch pieces. Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and tarragon and season with salt and pepper.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Dip with Chives and Thyme, Roasted Beet and Crab Salad, Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup with Avocado-Chile Salsa, Tuna Salad Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Roasted Beet Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.