- 20 baby tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
- 1 fresh buffalo mozzarella sliced into 40 cubes
- Fresh basil, larger leaves torn in 1/2
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Good aged balsamic vinegar
Using a skewer, put 1/2 tomato, cut side up, followed by a piece of mozzarella, basil, second piece of mozzarella and finish with another tomato half. Season skewers with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Elizabeth Goel and Suyai Steinhauer