- 20 baby tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
- 1 fresh buffalo mozzarella sliced into 40 cubes
- Fresh basil, larger leaves torn in 1/2
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Good aged balsamic vinegar
Using a skewer, put 1/2 tomato, cut side up, followed by a piece of mozzarella, basil, second piece of mozzarella and finish with another tomato half. Season skewers with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.