- 2 kiwis, 1 sliced and 1 finely diced
- 1 small angel food cake, cut into small circles
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped to light peaks
- 1 pint of pre-made chocolate ganache, store bought
- 2 each strawberries, raspberries and blackberries
In a Champagne glass, begin layering the sliced kiwi, cake and whipped cream until you reach the top of the glass. Finish with a spoon of cream and chopped kiwi. In the microwave, melt the chocolate according to directions. Fill a small piping bag with the chocolate and pipe a message onto the serving plate. Arrange the berries around the message and place the parfait in the center. Serve chilled.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.