Cheech's Spring Medley Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, chopped in half
- 1 red onion, diced
- Fresh mint leaves, torn
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing, recipe follows
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
In a large bowl, add the strawberries, arugula, raisins, olives, pine nuts, red onions and mint. Top with Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing and feta cheese.Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing:
Add the raspberries, oil, vinegar and sugar if using into a blender and blend until smooth.
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.