Chef Rene's Shrimp, Mussel, and Scallop Orechiette Pasta
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 20 (26/30 count) shrimp, tail on
- 28 mussels
- 20 (20/30 count) scallops
- 28 kalamata olives
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- 20 baby broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 20 ounces orechiette pasta, cooked al dente
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 8 ounces shredded Parmesan
Heat olive oil in saute pan. Saute all the seafood for about 2 minutes. Add olives, tomatoes, and broccoli. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Deglaze the pan with white wine and lemon juice. Add hot, cooked pasta and finish with the fresh basil and cheese.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.