- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (recommended: Frank's)
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Crackers, bread or carrot sticks, for serving
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
In a medium saucepan over moderate heat, melt the cream cheese until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the celery, hot sauce and chicken and mix well. Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate and sprinkle the crumbled blue cheese on top. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Serve with crackers, bread or carrot sticks.
What Makes This Recipe Really Sing: This has all the great flavors of Buffalo chicken wings without all the fat of the chicken skin and oil. Want to make it lighter? Feel free to use light cream cheese.