- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk (not low-fat)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Lime wedges, for serving
In a large pot whisk together the coconut milk, lime juice, curry powder and ginger. Slowly bring to a low boil over low heat. Simmer for until slightly reduced and thickened, about 7 to 10 minutes. Taste for seasoning and add salt and or pepper, if needed. Add the shrimp and simmer, covered, until the shrimp are fully cooked, about 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer the curry to a serving bowl and serve with lime wedges.