Limoncello Raspberry Torte
- 2 cups (1 pint) raspberries, divided
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons Limoncello (Italian lemon dessert liqueur)
- 1 brick, 8 ounces, Neufchatel cheese, at room temperature
- Shortbread cookies for serving (recommended: Walker's Shortbread Triangles)
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
In a small bowl, using a fork, mash 3/4 of the berries with the sugar and liqueur until fruit is broken down but still slightly chunky. Refrigerate for 20 minutes and up to overnight for flavors to meld.
When ready to serve, put the cheese on a plate with a rim. Fold the remaining whole berries into the chilled berry/liqueur mixture until combined and spoon it over the top of the cheese. Serve with a cheese knife to smear the delicious mixture on the shortbread cookies.
Recipe courtesy of Claire Robinson