- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil, plus more for toasting bread
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 French baguette, sliced 1/2-inch thick on a bias
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium heat. Add the peas and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain, put them into a food processor and pulse until chunky. Add the ricotta and pulse to combine. While the processor is running, pour in the oil in a slow steady stream. Transfer the puree to a serving bowl, then stir in the mint and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Spread the pea puree over the toasts and serve.