Classic Bean Sprout Stir Fry
- Peanut oil to cook
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 1 pound bean sprouts, hair removed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
In a very hot wok, coat well with oil and add scallions, ginger and garlic. Season and stir. Quickly add the bean sprouts and stir-fry, flipping the sprouts around quickly. Check for seasoning. Serve immediately. May serve with rice.
PLATING Serve on a small oval platter.
Copyright 1999, Ming Tsai, All Rights Reserved