- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons minced chives or onions
- 1/4 cup finely minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Michigan Dried Cherries
- Serve with red and yellow peppers, endive, celery, zucchini and blanched sugar snap peas and broccoli.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients but cherries, stir to mix well. Cover and chill to blend flavors, 3 hours or longer. Just before serving blend in cherries.