- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 yellow pepper, julienne
- 1 red pepper, julienne
- 1 orange pepper, julienne
- 3 stalks bok choy, julienne
- 1 dash soy sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large saute pan on high heat, add the oil and quickly sweat the garlic and ginger. Add all peppers and the bok choy. Saute until the veggies begin to sweat and splash them with soy sauce. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.