For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 large navel oranges, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
For the salad:
- 2 (1-pound) packages prepared slaw mix
- 1 pound edamame, shelled, boiled in salted water for 3 to 5 minutes and drained
- 1 bunch scallions (about 6), thinly sliced
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. Combine slaw, edamame and scallions in a serving bowl. Toss with dressing and serve.
If not serving immediately, cover salad with a moist paper towel or clean kitchen towel and refrigerate until ready to serve. Dress salad just before serving.