- 8 to 10 (1-inch thick cut or thicker) pork chops
- 4 tablespoons Irvine Spices Calgary Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 10 to 15 long hot peppers, cut into strips
- 3 to 4 yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1/2 bunch basil, leaves chopped fine
- 6 cloves garlic, left whole
Heat your grill. Season pork chops with steak seasoning, salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a saute pan and add hot peppers, yellow bell peppers, basil and garlic, cooking over medium heat until light golden brown. Grill pork chops to desired doneness and arrange on serving platter with peppers and garlic mixture.