- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup masa flour
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon each cumin, turmeric, and creole seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Granny Smith apple, finely diced
- 1/2 cup blanched corn, removed from the cob
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Choupiquet caviar or your favorite caviar
- Sour cream mixed with chives
In a large bowl whisk together egg and milk. Add baking powder, masa flour and flour. Then add all your spices. Fold in apples and corn. Heat oil on griddle or non-stick saute pan. Using a spoon, drop 2 tablespoons of batter in griddle or pan and cook until brown, then turn and cook until the other side is brown. Serve with chive sour cream and caviar.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.