Crunchy Asian Slaw
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup julienne red peppers
- 1/2 cup julienne yellow peppers
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 cup julienne carrots, blanched
- Drizzle sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts
In a saute pan, over medium heat, add the oil. When the oil is hot add the onions and peppers. Season with salt and pepper. Saute for 2 minutes. Add the cabbage and carrots. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to saute until wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and turn into a small bowl. Season to taste with the sesame oil. Cool completely. Stir in the cilantro and peanuts. Mix well.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.