Marinated Olives and Cheeses
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 pound Muenster, cut into 1/2 by 1/2 by 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound salami, cut into 1/2 by 1/2 by 1-inch pieces
- 6 ounces whole Kalamata olives, rinsed and drained
- 3 ounces whole green olives
In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, fennel seed, salt, pepper, and parsley. Mix well. Add the cheese, salami, Kalamata olives, and green olives. Toss to coat. Allow to marinate, refrigerated and covered overnight.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.