No Cook Coffee Ice Cream and Fresh Raspberries with Mascarpone Sauce
- No cook coffee ice cream:
- 2 cups half and half
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups heavy cream
- Chocolate covered espresso beans
- Mint sprigs
- Fresh raspberries with Mascarpone sauce:
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water (found in Middle Eastern Markets)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
In a small bowl combine the half and half, coffee crystals, sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Add the heavy cream. Freeze according to manufacturers directions. Garnish with coffee beans and mint.
Yield: 2 quartsFresh raspberries with Mascarpone sauce:
Mix the Mascarpone cheese, rose water, honey, and vanilla. Place the berries in four individual bowls and top with a dollop of sauce. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.