Stir-Fried Crabmeat with Cellophane Noodles
- 1 package (3 1/2 ounces) of cellophane noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 cup thinly sliced snow peas
- 1 -ounce of dried tree ear mushrooms, reconstituted in water
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup bean sprouts (packed)
- Fish sauce (nuoc mam)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh crab meat, cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Place the noodles in a large bowl. Cover with warm water and allow to sit for 20 minutes. Drain and pat dry. In a wok, over medium heat, add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the shallots, peas, mushrooms, garlic and bean sprouts. Season with the fish sauce and black pepper. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the crabmeat. Season with the fish sauce and black pepper. Continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the noodles and green onions. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Remove and serve on a large platter.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.