Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Mellifluous honey and subtly salty cheese, weave the best of fall into every bite.
- Total Time:
- 10 min
- 10 min
- 2 pear halves
- 1 ripe Anjou or Bosc pear
- 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Honey, for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
1. Halve and core the pear, then cut into slices, leaving the stem-end intact and not cutting through to separate the slices. Squeeze the lemon juice over the cut side of the pear halves.
2. Season the ricotta with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, then place in 2 mounds on a plate. Top the ricotta mounds with the sliced pear halves, gently fanning out the slices. Drizzle the pears with honey and sprinkle with the pine nuts.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchens for entwine.
Copyright 2011 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved