Roasted Yukon Potatoes with Rosemary
- 6 to 8 medium (about 1 1/2 pounds), Yukon gold potatoes, cut in wedges
- 8 cloves garlic, left in their skins
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Toss the potatoes, garlic, and rosemary with the oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet. Arrange potatoes cut side down and roast until fork tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Copyright 2004 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
From Food Network Kitchens
Recipe courtesy of Geoffrey Zakarian