Perfectly Crunchy Slaw
- 1/4 small red cabbage, shredded, about 2 cups
- 1/3 napa cabbage, shredded, about 2 cups
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 Belgian endive spear, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts or pistachio nuts
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
In a large bowl, mix together the cabbages, carrots, fennel, endive, cranberries and pine nuts. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, maple syrup, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well until coated.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Garnish with chopped chives before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.