Walnut and Blue Cheese Grapes
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 18 to 20 seedless red grapes, chilled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely chopped walnuts, toasted (see Cook's Note)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Line a small baking sheet or baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
In another small bowl, mix together the walnuts, sugar, and parsley.
Using a fork, transfer the grapes, one at a time, to the walnut mixture and, using clean hands, gently roll in the mixture until coated. Place the grapes on the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours and serve.
Cook's Note: To toast the walnuts, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 6 to 8 minutes until lightly toasted. Cool completely before using.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis