Gourmet Cole Slaw
- Sweet Vinaigrette:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 ounces granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 head green cabbage, julienned
- 1/4 head red cabbage, julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 green onion, green part only cut in 1-inch lengths
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- Salt and pepper
Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl. Mix all vegetables in a bowl. Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables, toss and chill until ready to serve.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.