Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped tarragon
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Crudite, such as blanched radish, cauliflower, broccoli and sugar snap peas, for serving
- Mixed field green salad, for serving
Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, basil, parsley, chives, tarragon and garlic, processing until smooth and scraping down the sides as necessary. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve with crudite and green salad.
Cook's Note: The dressing will thicken as it chills. This is a great way to use up extra fresh herbs, switch out whatever herbs you have on hand.