Grilled Pork Chops
- 8 green onions, finely chopped (using white part only)
- 2 stalks lemongrass (using about 3 inches from the top), finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes, optional
- 8 (1/2-inch thick) pork chops
Combine green onions, lemongrass, salt, pepper, and sugar into a large bowl. Mix together until it becomes a thick paste. Add fish sauce, brandy and chili flakes, and stir well.
Coat each pork chop with the seasoning. Refrigerate for at least a couple hours (up to 24 hours).
Grill at approximately 400 degrees F, about 7 to 8 minutes on each side.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Pork Chops with Long Hots and Yellow Bell Peppers, Grilled Pork Chops with Lemon Shallot Chutney, Chili Marinated Double-Cut Pork Chops, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Grilled Pork Chop Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes