Guru's Cilantro Lime Pesto Pasta
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves (do not include stems)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced, toasted almonds
- 3 tablespoons chopped, fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago, plus 1/2 cup shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 8 cups linguini pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 4 cups pesto sauce
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, sliced julienned
Using a blender, mix together the cilantro, olive oil, almonds, garlic, lime juice, 1/2 cup asiago, salt and chicken broth on low speed for 2 minutes. Set aside. In large saucepan combine pasta, cooked chicken and sauce. Heat over medium heat for 2 minutes. Pour into serving bowls. Top with remaining asiago and sun-dried tomatoes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.