Green Bean, Walnut and Feta Salad
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups toasted chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- Freshly cracked black pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and season with a large pinch of salt. Add the green beans and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until tender but still crisp. Transfer to a boil of iced water to cool and then drain and pat dry.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Pour the vinaigrette over the green beans, onions, and walnuts and toss to combine. Transfer to a platter and top with crumbled feta and freshly cracked black pepper.
Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri