King Kamehameha Mai Tai
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- 1/2 ounce amaretto, such as Disaronno
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce orgeat syrup
- 1/4 ounce ginger liqueur, such as Canton
- Dash nutmeg
- 1/4 ounce grenadine
- Fresh pineapple wedges, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Lime wheels, for garnish
Add the orange juice, pineapple juice, rum, amaretto, lime juice, orgeat syrup, ginger liqueur and nutmeg to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Serve over the rocks in a tall island-themed glass. Garnish with the grenadine, pineapple wedge, cherry and lime wheel.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.