- 1 lb. boneless chops (½-inch thick), cut into strips
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. ground chipotle pepper*
- 8 small corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 c. shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 c. pico de gallo**
- Sour cream or crema to taste
- Combine honey, olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and ground chipotle pepper in medium bowl and whisk. Add sliced pork and let sit for 15 minutes.
Heat skillet over high heat. Add pork and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Once cooked, remove pork to plate and set aside.
*Substitute smoked or plain paprika as an alternative
**Prepared pico de gallo can usually be found in your grocer's produce department.