Dark Chocolate Bark
- 9 .5 ounces very good semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 ounces very good bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup whole roasted, salted cashews
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Melt the two chocolates in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
Pour the melted chocolate over the paper and spread to form a rectangle, using the outline. Sprinkle the cashews, apricots and cranberries over the chocolate. Set aside for 2 hours until firm. Cut the bark in 1-by-3-inch pieces and serve at room temperature.
2013, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved