Cellophane Noodle Salad
- 4 ounces (100 grams) cellophane noodles
- A good glug olive oil
- 8 ounces (200 grams) minced pork
- A large pinch five-spice
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- A handful prawns or shrimp, any size you like, peeled and deveined
- Handful plain and skinned peanuts, roughly crushed
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 bunch mint, chopped
- 2 thumbs fresh ginger, grated
- 2 red chiles, finely sliced with seeds
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Olive oil
Soak the noodles in boiling water and drain.
Heat the oil in a pan, and cooking in batches, lightly brown the pork with the five-spice powder. Add the garlic, sugar, prawns, and peanuts. Mix the rest of the ingredients for the dressing. Add the drained noodles and the meat with the prawns and season with a little extra soy and a drizzle of olive oil.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.