Jicama and Pineapple Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small jicama, peeled, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, julienned
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Combine jicama, red bell pepper, pineapple and cilantro leaves in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.