Jicama and Pineapple Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small jicama, peeled, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, julienned
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Combine jicama, red bell pepper, pineapple and cilantro leaves in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Mango, Jicama and Radish Salad with Peanut Dressing, Glazed Sugar Loaf Pineapple and Lobster Salad Garnished with Toasted Coconut and Cuban Style Citrus Grilled Shrimp, Pineapple-Citrus Salad With Coconut, Salad Dressing, Potato Salad Recipes, Asian Salad Recipes, Banana, Apple, Veal Chop Recipes