Kentucky Bourbon Balls
- 1 cup finely chopped vanilla wafers
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Kentucky bourbon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
Combine the vanilla wafer crumbs, chopped pecans, 1 cup of the confectioners' sugar, and the cocoa. Combine the bourbon and corn syrup and stir into the dry mixture. When thoroughly blended, cover and refrigerate the dough for 1 hour or more. Sift the remaining confectioners' sugar onto a large piece of waxed paper. Take 1 tablespoon of the dough, shape it into a ball, and roll it in the sugar. Repeat until all the dough is used. Store them, covered, in the refrigerator.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Chef's Market