- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 coves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 pound fresh crab meat
- 1/2 head radicchio, shredded
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
Bring 6 quarts water to boil and add 2 tablespoons salt.
In a 12 to 14-inch saute pan, heat oil until smoking. Add shallots, garlic and chilies and saute until golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add wine, bring to a boil, add butter and remove from heat. Cook pasta according to package instructions until just al dente and drain. Add to pan with wine mixture and return pan to heat. Add crab, radicchio and scallion and toss until radicchio is wilted, about 1 minute. Pour into warm serving bowl and serve.