Mama's Potato Salad
- 2 dozen small new potatoes, peeled and halved
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 to 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 4 to 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes, or until tender, and allow them to cool. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Mix and chill before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.