Cottelotte al Funghi: Pork Cutlets with Mushrooms
- 4 boneless loin pork cutlets, 1/2-inch thick each
- 1/2 pound oyster mushrooms, cleaned and roughly sliced
- 1/2 pound chanterelle mushrooms, cleaned and left whole if small, cut in half if large
- 1/2 cup white wine (suggested: Albana di Romagna)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a large saute pan heat 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Season each pork cutlet with salt and pepper and add to heated pan. Saute for 1 minute then add mushrooms to the pan. Continue to saute until golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes. Turn the cutlets over and stir mushrooms. Continue to saute for 4 to 5 minutes, then deglaze the pan with white wine. Cook for about 1 more minute and then add the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil, swirling the pan to emulsify. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Arista al Finocchio (Pork with Fennel), Corn Flakes® Encrusted Pork Cutlet Sandwich on a Buttermilk Biscuit, Tagliatelle al Sugo di Funghi (Tagliatelle with Mushroom Ragu), Kale Recipes, Easy Main Dish, Pork Rib Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Vegetable Recipes, Panna Cotta Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.