- 24 ounces fresh marlin
- 1 lime, zested juiced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1 whole onion, small dice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Pinch kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce, tomato, red onion and tartar sauce, for serving
Put the fish in a food processor and grind. Transfer the fish into a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and then mix everything by hand. Make 3-ounce patties and pan sear in nonstick pan over medium heat. Don't overcook. Put 2 patties on each bun and serve with lettuce, tomato, red onion and tartar sauce.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.