- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup Japanese bread crumbs (panko)
- 1 teaspoon crab boil seasoning
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian parsley
- 2 pounds jumbo lump crabmeat
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients excluding crabmeat and mix thoroughly. Add crabmeat and toss gently to prevent the lumps from breaking up. Portion to 4-ounce servings and bake for 11 minutes.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.